Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Thursday, April 29, 2010

10 months and counting...


Can you believe it? Brooke is already ten months old! I cannot believe how fast it all went by. It literally feels like yesterday, that we were bringing her home from the hospital...fast forward to today: I am busy planning her 1st birthday party! When I look back at the past 10 months, I am amazed at all of the changes and blessings Brooke has brought into our lives. She is such a dream come true for us...the precious child I spent my whole life waiting for. Sometimes, I just watch her, and catch my breath; tears fill my eyes...she is SUCH a blessing! I am so honored to be her Mommy. I am astounded each day at the tiny miracles of watching a child grow. I thank God what seems like a thousand times each day, for sending her to us, for trusting us with this precious little person, while she lives here on earth. I know that we have a long road ahead, and that our family journey has only just begun, but WOW...parenthood is everything I ever could have hoped and prayed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment