Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby shower!


Oh My! We got so many useful and adorable things at the shower yesterday. Let me 1st say that my hostesses were awesome! Hill, Nat, Meg, Hol, and Rachel--THANKS for all you did! I feel so blessed to have you girls in my life!
So...our front room is FULL of baby stuff and I have NO idea WHERE I will put it all. I have to say, I am most excited about the carseat, for some silly reason! I am also pretty pumped about the snap-n-go stroller! What a great invention! I am pretty sure I will need to return a few duplicate gifts, and use my gift cards for a few necessities, but overall, I am so glad my guests stuck to the registry--it's so much easier, when people get you what you know you need, rather than just buying random things because they are cute...let's face it, all baby stuff is cute, but that doesnt mean I NEED it! haha!
Anyway, 8 mos, pregnant today, and just got back from the OBGYN...things are all looking "perfect" according to my doctor! I am getting more excited (and uncomfortable) by the second! I cannot wait to meet this baby!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that your shower went well!! Hope to see yall soon!!

    Love,
    Kailee

    ReplyDelete