Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last Trimester...


Yup! I made it to the last trimester! I am pretty excited! I have about 12 weeks to go! I am astounded at how HARD it is for Brad and I to decide on a name for our baby. It's REALLY DIFFICULT to name a child! I cannot sleep lately, worrying about what our baby's name will be--I know that sounds ridiculous--but I have this overwhelming urge to have things all "settled." I guess it's part of that nesting instinct everyone talks about. Brad and my little brother, Drew, have been working on our back patio the past few weekends and I must say it looks awesome! I will be so grateful for that wonderful outdoor space when it comes time to throw backyard birthday parties! I have about 35 days left of school...no, I am not anxious or anything...(:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I found your blog on your Facebook page. I'll be sure to keep up to date on the pregnancy news. Tell Brad I said, "Hi!"

    ReplyDelete