Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

summer has officially begun...


Well, I am officially done with school...I wrapped up inservice yesterday, and today was my 1st full day at home. I am feeling a little bit sad at saying my goodbyes to teaching and my friends at Trinity...but I will see everyone at church, which is what makes Lutheran teaching such a blessing. I kept very busy all day today. I had an OBGYN check up this morning; I am 1 cm dilated. That could mean anything, so I am just making sure I am ready to go at any given moment. I have all of the baby clothes washed, and the room is organized, the car seat dock is installed, and I am almost completely packed up for the hospital stay. Now, it's just a waiting game. Tomorrow, I am going to try and spend some time at the pool, and do some reading. These are the treasured activities of summers past, that I know I will miss, once Little Davis arrives. Although, life is going to be blessed in so many new ways, maybe I won't even notice.
Brad and I are SO excited! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait till little obadiah is born!!! Congrat to you and your family! May God bless you and keep you safe!

    ReplyDelete