Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Brad, Jenn, Brooke and Sommer Davis

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update...or lack there of...

Well, we had a check-up again this morning, and are still only at 1cm. No change, which is fine, as long as the baby is happy, healthy, head down, and not too big! At this point it is all of those, which is a blessing! Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Having the baby on it's due date (June 22) would be ideal, as Dr. Barcio is going to be in and out until then, on vacation. Not to worry, she has left us in very good hands, in case the baby wants to come sooner...but, I would still like HER to deliver this baby. I have a very good chance of delivering LATE, rather than early. My mom was always at least a few days late, as was my sister. My doctor says this is a pretty good indicator for me, but we can never be sure. I will let you know more, when I do. I know it's in God's hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment